This page ONLY applies to eportfolios created before May, 2018 — things are now much easier!
Set up a Google Drive Folder
We recommend that you add media to your eportfolio using Google Drive. First you need a folder where you will store all of the media for this ePortfolio.
- Create a folder. Name it something meaningful, like "ePortfolio Uploads".
- Share the folder so that anyone with the link (not just at Notre Dame) can view only.
You only need to do this once and you can use the same folder with other portfolios, if you have them.
All Kinds of Media
Use this method to display any of these file types:
- Image - JPG, PNG, GIF, Google Drawing
- Video - MP4, MOV
- Audio - MP3
- Acrobat - PDF
- Text - Word DOC or Google Doc
- Presentation - PowerPoint PPT or Google Slides (Keynoteis not supported)
Here's an eportfolio that shows how they look.